- They are the stories that your personas act out, they are thoughts or exercises in which you predict how certain types of users will interact with your website in a given situation in order to complete a given goal.
- Even if your personas fail at their task, at least you now have a visual representation of your problem and can go back and solve it.
- They allow you to test your site structure before it’s fully developed and isolate problems before they become problems.
- They should highlight the who, what, when, where, why, and how of the personas usage of the design.
- After a simple flowchart of how the persona will go about using the product, we further develop the specifics of the design. We figure out what functions will satisfy the user’s goals and how they will use them.